The Pelican iM2750 Storm Trak Case with Foam in black is an injection-molded case made of HPX high-performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent and shatter resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, air and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won’t unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard-size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. You can carry it with the three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, or roll it with the lightweight and retractable telescoping handle and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- 3 double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread
- Wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall